For Media Inquiries...
We love events, podcasts, interviews, press, summits, video series... you name it! Please consider asking our founder, Allison Wojtowecz, to join you on your next event (virtual OR in-person).
Allison is able to speak on the following topics:
- Eating better is not hard!
- Making "classic" recipes healthier and/or enjoyable for those with eating restrictions
- What causes someone to eat the way they do
- Why it's so hard to change eating habits
Movement that works for the individual
- How to tweak exercises so they don't aggravate old injuries
- Triplanar training
- How to work with your personal trainer to make sure the workout is effective for YOU
- Learning to listen to your body + its response to different exercises
- Workout recovery
- Dealing with depression / disordered eating (both as a sufferer and as a coach of someone you suspect may be suffering with it)
- Working to be better... not perfect.
- Social connection + its importance
- Time management
- De-stressing + taking pressure off of yourself
Want a media or speaking appearance from us?
If you would like to speak with Allison Wojtowecz or a representative of Flabs to Fitness, please contact us through the form below: