Just another fatty coffee...
This is just adding to the fatty coffee craze, and it's totally my fault.
On the way to figuring out one of my all-time favorite Picnik butter coffee recipes, this happened.
A friend who's a client at MSW Lounge (where I run social media marketing) told me about the wonders of adding cacao butter to her keto coffee. And I was like "whaaaaat that sounds so boujee and amazing!"
So of course, after destroying [yet another] attempt at making a Picnik Mayan Mocha, I just decided to make a random butter coffee to console myself. I just threw in whatever sounded good... and it was magic.
So... here we go! Don't flip out at me when you try this & then feel compelled to purchase cacao butter on the reg from now on. Because your brain and taste buds will be happy! ;)
White Chocolate Keto Mocha Latte
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 0 minutes Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 latte (easily multiplies!)
- Brew coffee as you'd like it (this is the "time-consuming" part of the recipe)
- While coffee is brewing, add all other ingredients to a large cup (I literally use a huge Yeti so things don't spill when I add the coffee)
- Pour the hot coffee over the other ingredients in the cup
- Using an immersion blender, combine all ingredients until a frothy consistency forms. I find it easiest to make foam at the top by pulling the blender toward the top of the liquid once it's done mixing up to splash the liquid around and bubble it a bit - this forms great "foam."
- Keep it in that giant mug or pour it out into whatever you're drinking it from, and enjoy!