I don't want ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING hot other than the weather right now. Also, apparently my Ayurvedic personality/body type is Pitta, meaning I'm full of fire anyway. That explains a lot.
Like why this recipe is so dang soothing and addictive at the same time.
Getcha self some calm down with this baby. Or bring it to a barbecue. Or meal prep it. It's good for all of the above. :)
Cool Cucumber Salad
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- Prepare all produce according to ingredients list.
- Mix them all together in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle spices over the mix and stir to combine.
- Drizzle about half of the vinegar and olive oil over the mix, stir it up, then drizzle the other half in and mix it up again.
- Serve cold and store in the fridge up to a week.
2 large cucumbers
6oz container cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/4 purple onion, finely diced
2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
1 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried oregano