If you haven't heard of my latest obsession involving Sweetpotato Awesome yet, you really should. Because the goodness of this recipe needs to be shared with as many people as possible and their awesome product is the cap that makes this all possible.
That being established, this recipe is stupid simple and I can't wait to eat (er, make) it again. Maybe I'll even share it with someone next time! ;)
Use it as a snack, appetizer, party dish, or I'm-too-tired-to-cook-today meal. It's socially acceptable no matter what because screw the haters, right? Oh. And it's vegan. #CrossingDietaryChoiceLines #DoWhatWorksForYou #Hashtag
I'll stop now. Here's the dang recipe, aight?
Spicy Pizza Nachos
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: None! Total time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- Smash the avocado in a bowl with a fork until it is spreadable with a knife.
- Use a butter knife to spread the avocado on the Flat Out Awesome slices, like you would on toast.
- Sprinkle the avocado spread with crushed red peppers.
- Place sun-dried tomatoes on top.
- Devour immediately. The "2 servings" suggestion is probably a lie once you get started eating these bad boys. ;)
1 pouch of Flat Out Awesome by Sweetpotato Awesome
1 large avocado
1 tsp crushed red pepper
15-20 sun-dried tomatoes