This is a new twist on a dessert like cobbler, using some fun ingredients and excluding all the unnecessary added sugar from traditional recipes.
Blueberry Mango Cobbler
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 15-20 minutes Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 9x9-inch pan
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9x9-inch baking pan with coconut oil.
2. Puree one of the mangoes with 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1/2 tsp vanilla, and ginger. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine other mango pieces and blueberries with 1/2 tsp vanilla and the cinnamon.
4. Add mango/blueberry mix to the greased pan. Pour the mango puree over the top and spread it evenly over the whole fruits.
6. In a microwaveable bowl, heat dates and water for 20 seconds. Once removed from the microwave, mash the dates and water together to form a paste. Add this paste to the almond meal mix and mash more until a crumble has formed.